June Events Cancelled

We are cancelling the June general meeting, board meeting, and outing to Buckshot due to the pandemic and concern for group gatherings.  However, the claims remain open and many members are still finding gold while using social distancing methods.  The June elections have also been postponed until a later date.  We will announce the new election date when it is feasible.  The July general meeting in Big Bear is still scheduled, but we will have to wait and see if this can go on.  Thanks for your patience!